Canoe Trip
Acouple of weeks ago I went on a short canoe trip,with five other men from church, from Wednesday to Sunday night. The original plan was to stay out until Monday but the weather did not cooperate. Here I'm cuttuing some firewood, most of our cooking is done on a fire. In fact this year's trip was the first time we have had to use a camp stove because of the wet weather.
My turn to make breakfast
Drying out after a wet morning paddle, unfortunatly it poured later on and most of us (the ones without expensive rain gear) got soaked. Herb Buckwalter and me.






1 Comments:
Too bad for all the bad weather, but fun anyway I am sure. You Torontonians have had your share & then some this summer!! For a change we have had quite good weather.
Laura
5:00 PM, August 17, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home